Coopera works with your Hispanic outreach management team to help you identify the short-term and long-term goals that will enable you to become the financial institution of choice for Hispanics in your area. You will come away from the strategic planning session with a prioritized, strategic plan that outlines accountabilities and measures of success to accelerate your credit union into the next phase of growth.
Let Coopera work alongside with you in the implementation of your Hispanic growth strategy. We provide you the strategic and tactical guidance you need to meet your short-term and long-term goals. We’ve designed various consulting units consisting of a specific number of meetings and materials to help you accomplish very specific Hispanic outreach strategies and tactics. Units include:
- Focus Group Implementation
- Adapting your Customer Identification Program (CIP) to Serve Foreign Nationals
- Tracking your Hispanic Outreach Efforts
- Product Tactical Plan Implementation
- Implementing an Internal Bilingual Advisory Group
- Implementing an External Hispanic Advisory Group
- And many more!
Coopera's coaches can help your staff build a community outreach/partnership strategy and teach them how to approach local community organizations and businesses. We can also assist in developing a community financial education strategy and delivering financial education sessions, among other best practice tactics.
Consulting Kits Available
- Focus Group Implementation Kit
- External Hispanic Advisory Group Implementation Kit
Download the Consulting Services Flyer (pdf).
Contact Coopera for price information on all consulting items listed.